Sunday, January 31, 2010

Let it Snow!

We have had so much fun in the snow. Of course Caleb loved it. What 2 (almost 3) year old boy wouldn't? However, Karis loved it too! She was so cute crawling around in it. We bundled her up in her own clothes and then put her big brothers' pants and jacket on her. It seems that she didn't have enough warm stuff of her own. I'm sure I could have found something smaller in the attic, but when you're trying to get outside within a small window of time, who's going to go rummaging through the attic to find something else to wear. Anyway, we were all warm and we all had a ball!

I did not have fun trying to upload pictures to facebook for the last HOUR!!! What is the world has happened that I can't get my pictures on there...anyway, here they are for the world to see:)






































This is how cozy we've been on our snow days! They've been in their pajamas for two days and look closely...Karis is standing up by herself!



1 comment:

  1. Lesli-These kids are beautiful, just like their mom! Caleb has gotten so big and Karis is a cherub. Glad my little guy and Caleb will (probably) be sharing a birthday! It was great to hear from you. FYI-I finally joined facebook, but don't really know what I'm doing. Lots of love-Maria

    ReplyDelete