
Well, yesterday was a beautiful day...warmish and sunny, but due to the amount of rain we've had since November, our ground is completely saturated and any small amount produces major puddles. This is annoying for us as adults, but it is bliss for a kid. Caleb donned his rain boots, and hit the mud. He had so much fun getting completely filthy. My neighbor and I were talking while we watched him and she said, "Look at him, he is all boy." I agreed and then wondered if she'd say the same thing if she saw him sitting in front of a sewing machine:) Ha! He's such a fun kiddo!
Karis just turned 10 months a few days ago, and I could probably write a whole post about her. She is so much fun! I find myself taking videos of her all the time now. She stood up by herself a few times yesterday, she LOVES balls and anything that has to do with her big brother, she sings "fa la la la la, la la la la" with Caleb and I at breakfast, dances every time she hears music, loves to push her shopping cart, and is an absolute joy to be around all day long! We love her so much and love getting to see her sweet, fun loving personality emerging. She is a joy to our lives!
(This is the dress Caleb was "helping" sew. Isn't it precious!)
Oh so sweet! I loved catching up on your blog and seeing these precious pictures. And there's Grace full of patience and adoring eyes! Tell Caleb we are proud to learn of his sewing skills - and glad that God also gifted him with boyish charm in the mud puddles. ;)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Sheila